Titanium Business Park is located in
At the north end of Hamilton airport.
Titanium Business Park Hamilton
The Raynes Road precinct comes with Leading Edge Infrastructure; it’s all there ready to go.
- National Airport connections just 2km away
- Direct highway connections North and South, 3.2km to SH1 3.8km to SH3
- Range of lot types and sizes- highway exposure, airfield exposure
- Electricity – onsite substation is fed from two supply sources (N-1) with 100% redundancy back up
- Telecommunications – a fiber optic network will be able to deliver data speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second
- Access – located at a transportation hub with easy state highway connections locally and nationally and only 8km from Hamilton
- Flat easily developed land with competent soils, bearing capacity anticipated to be up to 160kPa
- No development contributions
- Zoned for industry, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics and offices
- In most cases only a building consent is required
- Water – council reticulated, mains pressure potable water